The term ‘RTE’ or ‘RTE Psychology’ refers to RTE Psychology, an independent educational psychology service. RTE Psychology is run by Dr Sophie Roberts, a sole trader and educational psychologist, regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user/viewer of this website and/or the user of our services.
- The content of the RTE Psychology website pages are for your general information and use only. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither RTE Psychology nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information or materials provided on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials taken from the RTE Psychology website is entirely at your own risk, for which RTE Psychology is not liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to RTE Psychology. Reproduction of any content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the terms and conditions.
- This website contains some links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and RTE Psychology does not take any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website without the prior written consent of RTE Psychology.
- Any distribution or reproduction of part or all the contents of this website is prohibited, other than for personal use, with appropriate acknowledgements to RTE Psychology as the source of the material.
- Every effort is made to maintain the RTE Psychology website and to ensure that it is up and running smoothly. However, RTE Psychology accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are copyright of RTE Psychology © RTE Psychology 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.